Nothing will be as refreshing as some chilled sweet zesty juices after a day out in very hot summer. Here are some virgin tropical drink ideas waiting for you… Tropical juices are a combination of fresh tropical fruits. It’s an energy drink without any added alcohol to it. As they are a mix of concentrates and fresh juices, it cools down from inside to refresh you all the whole. So what are you waiting for, Let’s try some non alcoholic recipes that could be prepared within no time.
Preparation time required :10 – 15 minutes Serves: 4 – 5 people
1 liter of sparkling Soda 1 can Frozen apple juice concentrate 1 cup of freshly sliced strawberries 1 Lemon 1 sliced Apple 2 tablespoon of Sugar some Ice cubes
1. Mix together sugar and the sliced strawberries and refrigerate for a night. 2. Juice the lemon reserving two slices from it. 3. Mix all the other ingredients together and pour into tall serving glasses.Decorate them with lemon and apple slices. Serve chilled.
Preparation time required :10 minutes Serves: 4 people
1 ounce of Apple juice 2 ounces of grape juice 1 ounce of non alcoholic Grenadine syrup 1 tablespoon of Vanilla syrup 1 tablespoon of fresh Lemon juice
1. Whisk together all the ingredients. Fill the serving glass with crushed ice cubes to the half and pour the juice on top. 2.Garnish with mint leaf and Enjoy !!
Preparation time required :15 – 20 minutes Serves: 3 people
2 ounce of Coconut cream 2 ounce of Pineapple juice 2-3 cups of Ice handful of Cherries and coconut flakes Pineapple, sliced spears
1. Bring all together the pineapple juice and coconut cream. 2. Grind the ice in a crusher and mix it with the prepared juice. 3. Drop in some cherries and coconut flakes to the serving glass and pour the chilled juice. Stir with a spoon to bring the cherries and coconut flakes onto the top. 4. Garnish with the pineapple spears and serve.
Preparation time required : 15 minutes Serves: 8 people
3/4 cup Thawed Orange Concentrate 3/4 cup Thawed Pineapple Concentrate 1 3/4 cup Condensed Milk 8 cups of Club soda
1. Add in the condensed milk and concentrates to a large mixing glass and shake it sideways in the club style and then add the soda to shake it again. 2. Fill the serving glasses with ice and then add the tropical punch on top.
Preparation time required :10 minutes Serves: 4 – 5 people
3/4 cup of Lemonade concentrate 3/4 cup of Orange juice concentrate 2 qts of chilled ginger ale 1 qt chilled apple juice 2 cups of Lemon sherbet Ice as required
1. In a blender, mix the concentrates and apple juice. Add the remaining ingredients and give a pulse 2. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with some fresh herb sprigs.
Virgin Chi Chi
Preparation time required :15 – 20 minutes Serves: 2 people
2 ounces of pineapple juice 1 ounce of fresh creamy coconut milk 1 ounce of soy milk 1/2 ounce of coconut extract 1/2 teaspoon of honey some crushed ice
1. Mix together all the ingredients until it becomes smooth and creamy. 2. Pour into a serving glass decorated with coconut curls amd paper umbrella.