It is such a relief to have chilled drinks during summer days. Mocktail parties are the most happening parties this season. But when we think of that, we always get confused about the variety of Mocktails to be served.
Mocktails are fun to have and it is equally relished by both alcoholic and non alcoholic community. So, why do you wait anymore, just throw a Mocktail party, ask your friends to join and try these 4 following trend setting Mocktails.
When we talk about Mocktails and Parties, first place comes to our mind is none other than Hawaii.
This drink has been inspired by the fruity and colorful spirit of the Hawaii Island.
3 Cups of Pineapple Juice
1 Cup of orange juice
1 and a half tablespoon of lemon juice
15 Tablespoons of powdered Sugar
4 Cups of cold Milk
2 Cups of Plain Cream
Few Cherries to garnish
1) Mix all the fruit juices and 14 tablespoons of powdered of sugar and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
2) Now take the cold mix, add some crushed ice and cold milk to it. Mix them properly in a blender for few seconds.
3) Pour the Mix in glasses. In a separate bowl beat the cream with rest of the powdered sugar. Add 1 tablespoon of this cream mix on top of each glass. Garnish it with a cherry on the top.
It is incomplete to have a Summer Mocktail party without a floral touch.
This drink has been inspired by the sweet aroma of the most popular flowers in India, The Rose.
1 Cup of Rose syrup
3 Cups of ice cold Mineral Water
2 Bottles of Ice-cream Soda
1 Brick of Vanilla Ice-cream
1) Mix the rose syrup and the ice cold mineral water in a big vessel. Mix them well by stirring.
2) Pour this mix into glasses, such that the glasses are half filled.
3) Add the ice-cream soda to the half filled glasses and slowly add 1 small scoop of vanilla ice-cream on the top.
4) To make it more colorful, dash little bit of rose syrup on the top. Serve Immediately.
As the name suggests, the season is the inspiration for this drink.
1 Pineapple (small one)
1 Sweet Lime
½ a cup of Honey
2 Bottles of plain Soda
2 Tablespoons of chopped cherries
1) Carefully squeeze out the clear juice from the fruits and get rid of any solids in it.
2) Add honey to this juice mixture and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Pour the chilled juice in glasses, half filled. Add plain soda to make up the glasses.
4) Garnish with chopped cherries and add crushed ice to each of the glasses. Serve immediately.
This is a very refreshing a drink which will give a kick to your Mocktail party.
I bet everyone will ask for its recipe after their 1st sip.
2 Cups of Sugar
3 Cups of Water
3 medium sized sticks of Cinnamon
1 and a half cup of Grape juice
½ a cup of Orange juice
2 Cups of Tea Syrup- Dip a tea bag in 2 cups of hot water. Remove the tea bag after 15 seconds. Cool it off.
1 Table spoon chopped Sweet Ginger Pickle
1) Boil water. Add sugar, cloves and cinnamon sticks to the boiling water. Boil it till the sugar melts off. Cool it at room temperature.
2) Filter this mixture and discard the solid matters. Transfer the clear mix into a large bowl.
3) Add the fruit juices and the tea syrup and the chopped sweet ginger pickle to the above mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4) Pour the drink into glasses and top it with crushed ice before serving.