Fried rice is an all time favourite Chinese dish prepared by frying rice with several vegetables and sauce. It is a popular item on the menu card of every Chinese restaurant and it is widely enjoyed by all Chinese food lovers.
This dish can be served as a perfect main course item. It is not only mouth-watering but is also nutritious. Rice is consumed as a staple diet in various parts of the world. It has several health benefits too. Rice is a very good source of carbohydrate, amino acids, iron and various vitamins like thiamine and riboflavin. Consuming rice regularly helps in maintaining healthy vision and it is also helpful in proper functioning of the brain and heart. Besides rice also aids in reducing high blood pressure and is a vital source of energy.
The vegetables like carrots, capsicum, beans and cauliflower add to the nutritional value of this recipe. This easy fried rice recipe can be cooked at home in a jiffy. It can be served with various side dishes prepared with chicken or prawns. It is most popularly eaten with hot and spicy chilli chicken. So, the next time you feel like treating your family and guests to some lovely Chinese delicacies, you should definitely try out this simple fried rice recipe.
Long grain rice- 1½ cups
Carrots- 1 (medium size)
Capsicum- 1 (big)
Chopped cauliflower- ½ cup
Onions- 2 (small)
Chopped spring onion- 1 cup
Refined oil- 4 tablespoons
Ajinomoto- 1 pinch
Soya sauce- 4 tablespoons
Water- 6 cups
Salt- To taste
How To Make Shrimp Fried Rice
Healthy And Delicious Spinach Rice Recipe
Authentic Egg Biryani Recipe From Nizams Of Hyderabad
Simple Yet Elegant Lemon Rice Preparation
How To Prepare Chinese Noodles At Home
Easy To Make Curd Rice Recipe
How To Make Sweet Coconut Rice ( Narali Bhat)
Get Acquainted With The Peas Rice Recipe
Method of Preparation
1) Wash the rice properly. Now put a big pan on the flame. Add water and let it heat for few seconds. Now slowly put the rice into the pan and let it boil on medium flame. Keep on stirring the rice occasionally. Check frequently to prevent the rice from getting over boiled. The rice should be light and fluffy. Pour the rice on a large plate and let it cool down.
2) Peel the carrot and cut it into long thin strips. Cut the beans and capsicum into long thin pieces. Chop the onions into small pieces.
3) Pour adequate water in a pan and place it on the flame. Add a pinch of salt to it. Let the water heat for 30 seconds. Now add the beans and carrot slices and boil them properly. Keep the boiled vegetables aside.
4) Put another pan on the flame. Add refined oil and let it heat for 1 minute. Now slowly put the onions and cauliflower pieces one after the other. Increase the flame and fry the vegetables for about 1-2 minutes. Now add the boiled carrots and beans. Fry for few seconds. Next add the capsicum slices and, ajinomoto and salt. Fry all the vegetables properly for 2-3 minutes.
5) Now add the soya sauce, chopped spring onions and the boiled rice. Mix all the ingredients very nicely and stir the rice at frequent intervals. Cook the rice for 5 minutes on high flame. Turn off the flame. Serve absolutely hot.